« Brain Scans for Sale? |
| Think Better Than Steven Johnson »
January 31, 2005
NBIC 2005 - Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance
As nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology, and cognitive science advance, researchers are now discovering new ways to integrate their findings (see NBIC research grants) This convergence will bring new approaches to what are currently very diverse areas of research - converging technology platforms, physical and mental performance, human-machine interface, human cognition and communication, learning, work efficiency, and many others.
If you are interested in staying on the cutting edge of converging technologies then the NBIC 2005 conference being held on February 24th & 25th at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa, Kailua-Kona, HI is the place to be. (Click here for brief write-ups of several talks given at NBIC 2003 and NBIC 2004.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: NBIC 03-04-05
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20