« Neurodating.com - Beyond Match.com |
| FDA Clears MDMA Trial for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder »
February 16, 2005
Neurotechnology Industry Research
Industry research on a global scale is never easy, even for the largest organizations. For example, when the World Health Organization attempted to systematically collect information on expenditure on mental health across the countries in the European Region in 2001 only 23 of the 52 countries provided any information at all.
Over the past year, NeuroInsights has been developing a report on the global neurotechnology industry. In one section we have aggregated various data sources in order to estimate the prevalence of major neurological diseases and psychiatric illness for the U.S. and worldwide. Here are our current numbers:
I'd be very interested if anyone has different numbers.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Mental Health Issues
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20