« The Ethical Mind Debate Continues |
| Estonian Bog »
September 26, 2005
Neurology Panel at Dow Jones Health Care Conference on Wednesday
On Wednesday, I'll be participating in a roundtable neurology panel at the Dow Jones VentureWire Health Care conference at the Sofitel in Redwood City. Roger Quy, partner at Technology Partners will lead the discussion after several company presentations including: David Block, President & CEO, Ruxton Pharmaceuticals; Patricia Kilian, Chief Executive Officer, Kinexis; William Robbins, Chairman, President & CEO, Neurion Pharmaceuticals; Jackson Streeter, Chief Executive Officer, PhotoThera.
+ TrackBacks (10) | Category: Interviews/Press
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20