« Brain Awareness Week 2006 March 13-19th |
| Make Up Your Own NeuroWord »
March 15, 2006
N Stands for Neurotech Company - 65 of Them
NeuroInsights is nearly finished with the 2006 update of The Neurotechnology Industry Report. Along with new information on sector revenues, venture capital activity, clinical trial information, etc., we have included nearly 100 new neurotech companies this year. I was a bit surprised at how many companies start with 'N' and even more so, how many begin with 'neuro'. While I am nearly positive that this is the most comprehensive list of neurotech companies in existance, let me know if you know of any that I may have missed.
I've added links for EVERY company so you can explore the range of companies who are developing the next generation of treatments for neurological and psychiatric illnesses like Alzheimer’s, addiction, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, hearing loss, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, pain, Parkinson’s, schizophrenia, stroke, vision loss and other brain-related illnesses.
Neural Signals, Inc.
Neural Intervention Technologies
Neuraxo Biotec GmbH
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited
Neurosurvival Technologies Ltd.
New River Pharmaceuticals
The rest of the alphabet will be out in the report due April 3rd and/or you can hear from some of them at the Neurotech Industry Conference May 18th.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurotech Industry
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20