« Games That Feel You |
| The Human Speechome Project - 3 Continuous Years of Baby Videos »
June 6, 2006
Smart Prosthetics Initiative - Researcher Deadline Tomorrow
Applications for researchers to attend the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative "Smart Prosthetics: Exploring Assistive Devices for the Body and Mind" a conference to be held Nov. 9-11, 2006, in Irvine, CA is tomorrow. The Futures Initiative will pay all travel expenses, including lodging and meals, for invited researchers. Each year the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative hosts a conference to bring together more than 100 of the nation's best and brightest researchers from academia, industry, and government laboratories to ask questions about -- and to discover interdisciplinary connections between -- important areas of cutting-edge research. This year's conference will focus on new possibilities in the field of prosthetics.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Brain Foundations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20