« Trust, Happiness and Societal Development |
| Goal! Neurofeedback Scores a Victory »
August 9, 2006
The Female Brain Live
Earlier this year I previewed the release of Dr. Louann Brizendine's book "The Female Brain" (here) which explains how the female brain works, what women are thinking, and the difference in the way they process thoughts compared with the way men do. The book is finally available. Follow this link to a recent five minute video interview of the author on ABC News (warning, there is a 15 second commercial before her interview begins). If you are interested in reading a bit of the book before you buy it, then follow this link to read a complimentary chapter and find out why a woman uses about 20,000 words a day while a man uses about 7,000.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Culture & the Brain
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20