« 'God Net' Not 'God Spot' Says Latest Neurotheological Experiment |
| Staglin 2006 - $3.8M Raised at 12th Music Festival for Mental Health in Napa »
September 18, 2006
Neurotechnology Conferences Fall 2006
Here are several upcoming neurotechnology conferences:
- 6th Annual Neurotech Leaders Forum, September 28-29, San Francisco. If want to stay on the cutting edge of advancements in neurodevices, then don't miss Cavuoto's conference now in its' sixth year.
- Neuroscience 2006, October 14-18, Atlanta, GA. With over 30,000 people in attendance this is the largest neuroscience gathering on the planet. Note: The Neurotechnology Industry Organization will be launching at this event and is seeking volunteers to help staff the exhibit booth. If you would like to donate 3-4 hours please contact me. Students, researchers or representatives from NIO member organizations very welcome.
- Neuroscience Medical Innovations Summit, November 6-8, Cleveland, OH. Each year the Cleveland Clinic puts on a brilliant conference and this year they are focusing on commercial neuroscience. NIO will have an exhibition booth at this event.
Lastly, for those who like to plan ahead, early bird registration is now open for the Neurotech Industry Investing and Business conference on May 17-18, 2007 in San Francisco.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurotech Industry
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20