« Staglin 2006 - $3.8M Raised at 12th Music Festival for Mental Health in Napa |
| Brain Fitness Software Market Sprouts Wings »
September 25, 2006
NIO Volunteers Needed for SFN Conference May 14-18
Just do it.
If you plan on attending the Society for Neuroscience Conference in Atlanta May 14-18 and would like to contribute a few hours (3-4) at the Neurotechnology Industry Organization's exhibition booth, we'd greatly appreciate it.
As a new non-profit, we can offer you an exhibitor pass (if you don't already have a pass), a way to learn more about NIO (I'll give you a personal tutorial on NIO), and the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals interested in giving commercial neuroscience organizations a unified voice to help accelerate the cures for brain and nervous system diseases.
Exhibits are open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday through Wednesday (May 14-18). Pick a morning or afternoon on any day and then send me an email at zack (at) neurotechindustry.org. We'll make sure you are prepared. Please look at this as something that will be fun, interesting and relaxing. This offer is open to all individuals. Thanks for your support.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: NIO
POST A COMMENT
Thanks for signing in,
Now you can comment. (sign out)
(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20
- Giving the Brain a Voice: NIO Public Policy Tour in DC tomorrow
- McGovern Institue for Brain Research at MIT Goes Web 2.0
- The Neurodiagnostics Report 2010: Brain Imaging, Biomarkers and NeuroInformatics
- Neuropharma FDA Approvals Down in 2009
- Tel Aviv Neurotech Cluster Thrives