« Abolishing Chronic Pain |
| Video of My Talk "Perception Shifting in a Neurosociety - Ethical and Societal Implications" »
December 20, 2006
The Birth of NeuroLeadership
If you are not busy attending the 2nd annual Neurotech Industry Conference on May 17-18, 2007 in San Francisco, you might consider heading over to Italy in May for the first NeuroLeadership Summit which will bring together top neuroscientists with leadership development experts and senior business executives, to collaborate on addressing some of today’s most important organizational challenges. Issues like how to drive positive change, speed up learning, manage through uncertainty, deal with information overload, and make better decisions. This conference and the birth of this new field is further evidence that we are witnessing the emergence of a neurosociety, where social, economic and political change are increasingly being driven by advances in neurotechnology.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurosociety
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20