« Il domani e NeuroTech, Intervista, La Stampa |
| One Billion Affected by Neurological Disorders Says WHO »
February 22, 2007
Building New Businesses to Feed Your Brain Forum Tonight
Whether you are young or old you have an interest in keeping your mind sharp and healthy, and in fixing any problems that might arise in the next years of your life. Now, advances in neuroscience are paving the way for a revolution in health care for your brain. Come see how an exciting crop of new companies are creating drugs, devices and therapies to help ensure your brain’s future health.
The Lester Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at UC Berkeley is hosting an Entrepreneurs Forum on "Neuroscience Startups: Building New Businesses to Feed Your Brain" tonight. Join Dave Summa, CEO of Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Jeff Zimman, CEO of Posit Science, John Dobak, serial neurotech entrepreneur, moderator Jim Glasheen, General Partner at Technology Partners and me as we discuss the future of the neurotech industry. Event is from 6:30-8:30.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurotech Industry
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20