« Good, Better, Best: The Human Quest for Enhancement |
| Neurotech Reports 7th Neurotech Leaders Forum, Oct 25-26 »
August 28, 2007
Neurotech Job Board Launched by NIO
The Neurotechnology Industry Organization has launched a Neurotech Job Board dedicated to commercial neuroscience (drugs, devices and diagnostics). There are currently over 150 neurotech job listings from over 50 companies across 3 continents.
The Neurotech Job Board is open to all companies involved in neuroscience worldwide and is completely free to use. It the place where employees with industry experience and a neuroscience focus look for jobs like:
- Senior Director Research, Discovery Medicine - Neuroscience
- Neuromodulation Senior Scientist
- CNS Director of Clinical Operations
- Senior Neurological Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- CNS Biology Specialist
- Director, New Product Planning, CNS
Stay competitive and post your company's employment opportunities.Please alert your colleagues and your HR team to this new industry resource.
The Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO) is the trade association representing companies involved in commercial neuroscience (drugs, devices and diagnostics), brain research centers, and advocacy groups across the world. NIO was founded in August 2006 and has attracted over fifty members in our first year.
Visit us at booth 4311 at the Society for Neuroscience conference in San Diego, November 4-7.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: NIO
POST A COMMENT
Thanks for signing in,
Now you can comment. (sign out)
(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20
- Giving the Brain a Voice: NIO Public Policy Tour in DC tomorrow
- McGovern Institue for Brain Research at MIT Goes Web 2.0
- The Neurodiagnostics Report 2010: Brain Imaging, Biomarkers and NeuroInformatics
- Neuropharma FDA Approvals Down in 2009
- Tel Aviv Neurotech Cluster Thrives