« Neurofeedback Gets the Test |
| Tel Aviv Neurotech Cluster Thrives »
December 23, 2009
McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT - Must See 20 Minute Video
I highly recommend that you take 20 minutes over the next week to watch this important video that takes you on an intimate tour of the McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT.
As a member of the Leadership Board at the McGovern Institute, I've had the opportunity over the past several years to see first hand the brilliant, world-leading research occurring everyday at the Institute. I am extraordinarily inspired and impressed with the researchers' relentless focus on understanding the causes of neurological diseases and psychiatric illnesses. You will be too, once you watch the video.
Watch Video: Welcome to the McGovern Institute for Brain Research video
Research at the McGovern Institute is made possible by private and public funding. Gifts from individuals, families, and foundations allow them to pursue the research featured in this video. If you support brain research or are interested in making a difference in the development of cures for brain disorders then I recommend that you make an online donation to the McGovern Institute at the MIT Giving website or call their Development and Special Projects Officer, Laurie Ledeen, at 617-324-0134.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Brain Foundations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20