« McGovern Institue for Brain Research at MIT Goes Web 2.0 |
| Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20 »
March 23, 2010
Giving the Brain a Voice: NIO Public Policy Tour in DC tomorrow
I've organized NIO's fourth annual Public Policy Tour of Washington, DC tomorrow with the help of the K&L Gates team. The one-day event will focus on high-level meetings on Capitol Hill. Meetings are scheduled with key congressmen and their staffers at their offices. We have over a dozen executives flying in who will introduce NIO and present our key proposals, including the National Neurotechnology Initiative (NNTI) and for Congressional hearings on the state of federal neuroscience research and development. Meetings set up with Lynch (D-MA), Space (D-OH), Kennedy (D-RI), Whitfield (R-KY), Schakowsky (D-IL), Sutton (D-OH), Jordan (R-OH),Rogers (R-MI), Tierney (D-MA), Pallone (D-NJ), Dingell (D-MI), Eshoo (D-CA), Capps (D-CA), Shadegg (R-AZ), Cummings (D-MD) and several more.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: NIO
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20