August 10, 2005
If you like Brain Waves and are interested in staying up-to-date on the latest investment, market and clinical trials news across the neurotechnology industry then you should subscribe to Neurotech Insights, a new semi-monthly (every two weeks) newsletter covering the global neurotechnology industry.
This week's issue of Neurotech Insights includes the following in-depth articles:
- Market Summary: Investors wake up to untapped insomnia market
- Playing politics with science: Frist changes his mind...again
- Stem cell brain transplants - Is it possible? Are we close?
- We've been using stem cells for decades - So what's the big deal?
- Deal & Financings (Shire Pharma, New River Pharma, BrainCells...)
- Product & Clinical Trials Updates (Takeda, Cyberonics, Cortex....)
- Featured company (sign up to find out who)
- NeuroInsights' Neurotech Index up 7.2% in July (find out winners and losers)
Articles in this issues were written by neurotech market mavens Casey Lynch MS and Frank Eeckman, MD PhD. Neurotech Insights is targeted at investors (individual, public and private), corporate executives, and industry analysts.
I have been blogging Brain Waves for almost three years for free, and now there is a team of experienced market watchers who have joined the team to provide the most insightful commentary and analysis on rapidly evolving $100 billion neurotechnology industry. You won't find this analysis on this blog or anywhere else.
Neurotech Insights is published every two weeks and delivered by email. Pricing as follows: single issue $50, 3 months (6 issues) $275, one year (24 issues) $995. If this sounds expensive, it's not. As the publisher of this newsletter, I can only say that it is worth every dollar. But, I'll let you be the judge. If you currently receive Brain Waves via email or RSS then you can get your first issue for 50% off. Offer expires August 15th. Please reply to this post, email email@example.com or visit www.neuroinsights.com to subscribe.
What are you waiting for?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: NeuroInsights